Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Meghan facts

I've been wondering all day what to write because frankly I'm really just writing to get things out of my head. There's so much negativity in my life right now. Mounds of it. So much so that I can't think straight. It's hard for me to reach out to people and lately it seems like when I do I just get a slap in the mouth. Well I've definitely learned some lessons. Anyhow, I don't want to talk about that stuff I just want to throw out some fluff. Some things about me. Meghan-isms if you will. First my flaws. I know I know no negativity and already the bitch is going for the jugular. Don't worry we'll get to the good stuff, I promise. My flaws. I am obsessive about how clean my house is. (Unless I'm stressed then it can go to hell.) This also includes my impulsive straightening of anything near me. Trust me it's annoying. I have severely low self esteem. I curse like a sailor. I work with a bunch of men so I'm around it all day. I could stop though, if I wanted to. I have a love hate relationship with junk food. I love it and it hates me. I punch inanimate objects when I can't deal with my shit. Sometimes when I go to parties about halfway through I'm ready to be at home in my jammies so I'll sneak out. I'm a lot more fragile than I want to be. I have an excess of emotional baggage. So now I'll just throw some things out there that are just things. I brush floss rinse and wash my face every night. I always lay down on my right side but before I can fall asleep have to turn onto my left. I enjoy the arts but often have a hard time dealing with the people. I love to sing! Sometimes I sing while I'm cooking. I'm terrified of large birds. Don't laugh they bite! If I could only ever eat one fruit in my life it would have to be strawberries. Sweet tea is awesome, unsweetened is gross. I will totally fight anyone who says otherwise. I guess finally I'm a mess. A big sloppy mess. So if you don't mind that, let's be friends.

1 comment:

Casie said...

I dislike large birds as well.